Jonathan Adler comes to Atlanta

3.30.2011

Finally!  The long-awaited Jonathan Adler store is opening in Atlanta.  I was able to get a sneak peek tonight right before I attended the Switch Modern Spotlight on Design event, thanks to Liz Lapidus PR

Before I show you the images, let me just say that the store is gorgeous!  My pictures definitely don’t do it justice.

IMG_1891IMG_1887

IMG_1884

IMG_1889

IMG_1885

IMG_1888

IMG_1892

IMG_1886

IMG_1893

I’m looking forward to spending more time in this inspiring store tomorrow night during the grand opening event, and I’m even more excited about getting to meet Jonathan himself!

16 comments:

  1. Such pretty things!! I WILL be making a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky ! That store looks fun, I could have a field day in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh i hope to get to go tomorrow night! hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are GREAT! Very proud!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is wonderful!! So charming, funny and engaging. Have fun and tell him Beachbrights says "Hi!"

    ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun store!! He is enjoying quite the year..he is all over, but its well deserved he has honed his craft and really created a "signature look'....happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Just more reasons to go to Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so bright! I now have a new shopping destination to add to my list for the weekend. How are you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The store looks great! Thanks for the pics and have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, looks like we're going to have some fun tonight!! If they have cocktails, I would be happy to drink yours for you.
    Hugs!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting...love his NY store and this one looks amazing!! Wish I lived closer ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to go check it out! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see it! Looks like fun to much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just went this afternoon - I want to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I had no idea there was one opening in Atlanta, so glad I fell upon your blog today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger