A Winner + Lovely Bedding

11.28.2011

How was everyone’s Thanksgiving?  I hope it was filled with love.  I know mine was.  It was wonderful to gather with my family and spend precious time with my little one…who is getting very big way too quickly.  He turned 6 months old today. My how time has flown.  He’s going to be a year old before I can blink!

IMG_3291

***************************************************

A Winner

Thanks to all of you who entered my Shabby Apple dress giveaway last week.  The winner of the dress is Andrea Mickelson.  Andrea please send me an email as soon as you can.  Thanks!

***************************************************

And on a totally random note I’m digging this mismatched bedding from Furbish.  Love this store.  I Wish I lived a little closer to Raleigh so I could visit.  Maybe I’ll have to take a trip one of these days.  I’ll have to add it to my never ending list of things to do.

guest room

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

12 comments:

  1. Oh I am sad I missed this one! He is gorgeous and how cute is his turkey wear?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE is sooo cute!! Love his little overalls and how hes in the spirit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has been six months since the birth of your baby, crazy how time has flown. I know those cheeks get lots of kisses and toesies gets lots of nibbles, and he gives back lots of grins and raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! And love those pillows. I would love to visit her store also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chase is SO CUTE!! I can barely stand that little nose. And I'm in love with Furbish too... can't wait to visit their new location when I go home in a week or so!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. as you have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou appropriate for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is awesome! So much to learn!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments. Thanks for leaving one. xo, Cristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger